AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

WAR day 2

Blogger 
  THE BATTLE LINES ARE DRAWN.
AND THE GAUNTLET HAS BEEN THROWN DOWN.
=========================================
and in typical fashion Blah Blah Blase starts out picking on a girl.
So now we can add misogynist to the list of perverse peculiarities
this Cro-Magnon suffers.
 
Blasé said...
Your new background... I'm impressed! Has Ophhilia seen it? I hear she likes her some purple.
July 23, 2010 2:12 PM


Blogger Brittany Sommer said...
No problem sir :) I have been a silent follower for quite some time now and found this the best time to speak up!
July 23, 2010 2:26 PM


Blogger Brittany Sommer said...
I'm not worried about him :) I got my big girl panties on. If I can deal with my husband deploying and going on long underways, I can deal with a few words from a stranger who knows nothing about me on the internet.
July 23, 2010 2:34 PM



Blogger Brittany Sommer said...
Same to you, sir :)   You can't even scare young women. But you'll try. Won't you Dill Hole! From here on out this sorry excuse for a supposed Southern Gentleman will be referred to as CORNHOLIO!    
July 23, 2010 2:43 PM


Blogger Blasé said...
ok...I'm not sure who let this "B.S." (Brittany Sommer,Yankee of some sort) on the loose, but somebody needs to throw her back in the pond or something. ..Damn!
July 23, 2010 2:52 PM She's an intelligent woman, CORNHOLIO! Is this the first one you've ever met?


Blogger Blasé said...
..and who the hell is she talking too???
July 23, 2010 2:53 PM Me! you  dullard!


Blogger Blasé said...
HEY BS! Come over to my Blog. I've got a song for you that will make you let down your hair and shake your bootay like there is not tomorrow. Trust me.
July 23, 2010 2:59 PM Laying on the charm. You are impressed with yourself! How often does this pick-up line work for you, CORNHOLIO? Next time try: "I have a mouth full of Skittles! You wanna Taste the rainbow?"


Blogger Blasé said...
..screw my misspelling, it's FRIDAY and I feel as groovy as a Tar Hell Muther F***er!
July 23, 2010 3:02 PM
Oh yea CORNHOLIO. YOU'RE SMOOTH. and still a jerk. You can't spell on friday? Is that because the frigging spell checker went on the Friday Fritz? It's TARHEEL not Tar Hell. Stupid! But don't be embarrassed. Maybe one of your hotties will come to the rescue...


Blogger Blasé said...
Knock Knock Who's there? If you'd wouldn't worry so much about who is at the damn door all the time and just let me in...we could have as much fun as the "Whole Hee Haw Gang" WHOOOOooooo, Oh Yeah, Baby!
July 23, 2010 3:05 PM
A Knock Knock Joke? Are you serious? You came to war with a KNOCK KNOCK JOKE?
You're as stupid as you look.
And you're supposed to wait for someone else to say "WHO'S THERE?" But that's OK...  You don't read anyway... 


Blogger Blasé said...
What do you get when you cross a dead fish with a rotten corpse? It doesn't matter, just get rid of the shi*
July 23, 2010 3:07 PM FOCUS


Blogger Blasé said...
Why did the Chicken cross the road? TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE. It ALWAYS has been that, and it always WILL be that.
July 23, 2010 3:10 PM
Word Riddles and Chicken jokes... OOOHHH My... NOW  that IS SO scary. 
Come on CORNHOLIO! Surely you can give better than that!!! 


Blogger Blasé said...
my back hurts...I'm going to go lie down somewhere.
July 23, 2010 3:11 PM
Well, maybe not. Is that the same bad back that kept you from pleasuring Sweet Baby, And sending that poor woman to work, frustrated and Horny?  Poor thing. She suffers you posting your sexual exploits with the BLAH BLAH GIRLZ. And when the time comes for you to be a man... You get a back spasm instead of an orgasm. How do you manage all the harem girlz?


Blogger Christiejolu said...
Hey Kurt...Love the new Template...Love you...I will continue to comment and I would like for you to do the same....
July 23, 2010 3:54 PM
WAIT!!! IS Christie one of The BLAH BLAH GIRLZ? 
No, CORHOLIO! She's the one you tried to bully after you got your ass handed to you on the BIBLE TRIVIA QUIZ. If you don't remember it, I'll go back in the archive and get it for you. You've been bullying women for as long as I can remember. And I'm damn well tired of it... And I'm not called a WARRIOR by accident. I will see you get your share of harassment and grief. Until the score is settled. Or until you wave the white flag. I will only accept your unconditional surrender.


Blogger Dutch donut girl said...
Seriously, HH, was this really necessary? I have never seen such a vicious and mean-spirited attack on the the blogosphere. He's not King of the hill, but who are we kidding, neither are you. Bullying your friends? If this isn't a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black then I don't know what is. And you didn't find that shit (aka NPD symptoms) in a book, you found it on Wikipedia. You could have handled this situation better. You don't like the guy? Fine, you don't have to. But declaring a state of war is going way overboard. Why are you doing this? Because you are not putting an end to this BS, you are the one who started it all by being offensive and insulting. Frankly, I expected better of you. Read your own words and tell me who's the real bully here. So yeah, I am taking sides. But I suppose that's what you wanted all along. For your readers to take sides. Your side. I'm sorry, but this has left a bad taste in my mouth.
July 23, 2010 4:50 PM
OK! Finally an intelligent response. Error filled. Intelligent and sentient. But incorrect. The Symptoms came from a book DDG! It's called:
Malignant self love: narcissism revisited  By Samuel Vaknin  (Available on Amazon)
   You haven't seen the mean spirited comments your chosen hero has been leaving on other people's blogs? Then you aren't as bright as I believed you to be. And you find my War declaration, mean spirited and distasteful. Good! War is mean spirited and distasteful.  And no, this is my fight. I gave everyone  fair warning that this was going down. You jumped into this of your own accord. Unless CORNHOLIO! sent you in to fight for him. Either way, I am certain there will be collateral damage in this war, just like any other. So next time you run onto the killing field, you better be carrying a white flag or wearing your Kevlar.  And my war declaration leaves a bad taste in your mouth. But having your ass spanked and your breasts fondled in public don't? Lady, you need to re-evaluate you choices in life style...


Blogger Ms. Anthropy said...
I'm not going anywhere. You've hung in with me longer than anyone else and you are kind, considerate gentlemanly and respectful. Admirable qualities, in my book.
July 23, 2010 5:56 PM Ms A, I asked y'all to stay off this fight. I get my field of fire obstructed when friendlies wander into the fray. I know you mean well. And your words are appreciated. But CORNHOLIO is prone to shooting at unarmed non-combatants.


Blogger Blasé said...
Easy there, Double D! I appreciate the love and you know you're my Girl and everything, but I've got this Old Timer inside of a bunker and I'm about to shovel dirt over it. Ain't going to be no white flag waving on Blasé's part.
July 23, 2010 6:00 PM Hiding behind a girl. A Dutch Girl. How very HITLER of you, CORNHOLIO. Did you never hear of that little Dutch Girl, ANN FRANK? You're a class act boy.


Blogger Blasé said...
Double D, HH might have Ms Anthropy fooled...but that's ok. Everyone needs to be loved and that is where Ms A comes in.
July 23, 2010 6:02 PM See, Ms A. Didn't I tell you.


Blogger Blasé said...
My back needs massaging and I wouldn't have Ms A touch it for all the money in the world. I got chicks that are COOL over at my Blog...
July 23, 2010 6:03 PM I've turned over a new leaf...tomorrow Blasé shall start a new life.......reading BOOKS!
The first book I read will have something to do with- "NPD" (whatever the hell that means...It is my current understanding that I've got the symptoms)
July 23, 2010 6:07 PM
You'll need a dictionary, CORNHOLIO. Real books about real things, usually don't have pictures of naked women in them...

Blogger Blasé said...
Whenever I need the pages turned (on my books..duh!)...I will have my harem lick their fingers and turn them for me...preferably naked.
July 23, 2010 6:12 PM
SEE THIS??? Classic. Delusions of grandeur. CORNHOLIO believes he is a middle eastern sultan. And his followers are his naked harem girls. I wonder if Gorilla Banana is over there, naked, peeling grapes for Ayatollah CORNHOLIO.

Blogger Blasé said...
Ms A is NOT invited...
July 23, 2010 6:13 PM
OVER HERE CORNHOLIO--->
I'm over here. Spank your girls on your blog. Your fight is with me you nadless ass.

Blogger Blasé said...
Blasé will now lean his back up against Forrest Gump and get some sleep tonight. I'll watch his back, and he'll watch mine. Tomorrow, unless enemy fire has overtaken us, I shall regroup my men and once again show the Blogosphere who THE MAN is around these here parts. Don't judge me, y'all don't know me. Peace and Love
July 23, 2010 6:36 PM
I do know you. You're an uneducated ignorant hick. With a moderately upper percentile IQ. And an inflated opinion of yourself. You have learned all you need to know about life, by being an observer with a keen eye and a finely honed attention to detail. You are a bumpkin. I'd call you a redneck. But that would be sullying the image of REDNECKS. You are a punk. But that don't mean you rock...

Blogger Michelle Faith said...
Ok I get it, You guys are setting this all up to get some good hits. Well its working, cause this has got me laughing my ass off...and that is a LOT of ass to laugh off. Hell this made my night. You two are so bad ass, no really very good stuff. Nice to Meet you KW...looking forward to more.
July 23, 2010 8:39 PM
Lady, you have no idea. You know nothing of me. It is not nice to meet me... Now wander back out of the line of fire. 
This ain't no party...
This ain't no disco...
This ain't o fooling around.
No mumbo jumbo...
No heebie Jeebie...
 I ain't got time for that now.
Consider this your final warning. Next time it's FIGHT, FUCK, OR GO FOR YOUR GUN.

Blogger Blasé said...
yaaaawn [rubbing eyes, whiping snot off lips].. HEY MICHELLE! While you're shaking hands with the enemy/HH...keep your eyes on the hand you can't see (it's got a knife in it). North Korea ain't got shit on HH. FYI: Please don't laugh too much of your "ass off" because I like my women with some 'junk-in-the-trunk' (more to hold on to...)
July 24, 2010 3:29 AM
They don't call me WARRIOR for nothing dip stick.

Blogger Blasé said...
HEY HH! I've got more lint collecting in my navel than you've got comrades. Bring ON your Army...I'll take them on ONE by ONE. Your silly/sissy rules don't jive with me. Where is that Karen? Is she still taking pictures of all the men doing the work on her house? When is she going to lay down her camera and pickup a hammer or something?
July 24, 2010 3:33 AM
I don't need any comrades to whip your tired, skinny, old, sore backed ass. I told you before CORNHOLIO. ONLY MY GRANDMOTHER GETS A PASS TO CALL ME A HIPPIE.  HH is as big a word as you can handle, I understand that. You don't abide by the rules because your ignorant ass can't read them. And going after another woman... DOOD! YOU SUCK. Show us all how notso-macho you really are... Everyone is here. The whole blog-o-sphere is watching.

Blogger Blasé said...
..and why is it when I "publicly follow" 'Some Things I have Learned'...the whole damn list gets the boot?? You don't appreciate some FLAVOR in your blog?
July 24, 2010 3:37 AM
I followed your lead and took down my followers list so you couldn't go after them any more. Your days of leaving insulting comments under the guise of ANONYMOUS are coming to an end. I don't mind flavor. You  just have no taste.

Blogger Blasé said...
I'm such a STRAIGHT SHOOTER that I've lost more "followers" than you will ever COLLECT...MOFO! Do you think I care, OLD Bearded One? Haa HAA! You can have your "ChristyJesusLou" type of followeres. BIG DEAL/OR NO DEAL!
July 24, 2010 3:42 AM
Bully the women. You are an egotist. But at least you shot one in my direction. You chicken shit... and the words are MOTHER FUCKER... Not mutha fukker or MOFO.

Blogger Blasé said...
..and WHERE IS that preacher-woman? What is her name? OH YEAH.....Chatty Kelly. Is she still praying for me? Well, if she is...it ain't doing a damn bit of good. More fasting is needed, I'm sure.
July 24, 2010 3:45 AM
She prays for you everyday. And if it is to no avail, that is on you, not her. Please tell me you want to argue theology again.I can't get enough of kicking your stupid ass up and down the block. How about Thermodynamics? Or Quantum Entanglement? Maybe a little Forensic Psychology??? Pick one CORNHOLIO!

Blogger Blasé said...
I need breakfast............. "HEY SWEETBABY..GET YOUR BIG ASS IN THE KITCHEN BEFORE I GET OUT MY BELT" ..ha..y'all should see her running
July 24, 2010 3:48 AM

Blogger Blasé said...
That was good...damn good. They don't make women like SweetBaby, anymore. 'Today's Women' don't have a freakin' CLUE.
July 24, 2010 5:06 AM

Blogger Blasé said...
HEY HH, I could play 'Hop-Scotch' wearing a tutu with makeup...and I would STILL be more manly than YOU. Just ask my women over at my Blog. My women don't wear training bras, and they aren't spoiled with sensitive feelings like your followers are.
July 24, 2010 5:09 AM

Blogger Blasé said...
I got an idea...... How 'bout you and your women/Army have a Bible study and I'll come over and lead the prayer........................rightafter they do a strip-search on me.
July 24, 2010 5:12 AM

Blogger Blasé said...
You might have the better looking blog background (I'm still impressed) and you might be more handsome than me (very,very debatable)....but I've got the better looking women over at my Blog. Trust me.
July 24, 2010 5:13 AM

Blogger Blasé said...
My women will tell you straight UP- "If you don't follow Blasé, that is YOUR loss, not his". Go ahead, ask them.
July 24, 2010 5:34 AM

Blogger Blasé said...
I read in a book- "At Blasé's Blog, you get 'The Cream of the Crop' and 'The Gravy'.....but at HH's Blog, you get leftovers and crumbs" but, you can't believe everything you read in a book.
July 24, 2010 6:28 AM
Get that book. DOOD. FAST. You need help. and I mean it. Serious professional help. You're about two steps away from going postal. I also recommend you save your breath for your inflatable Sweet Baby. Her tits are starting to sag a bit. Or maybe you can get one of the other BLAH BLAH GIRLZ to pump her up for you. And the next time one of them blows in your ear, be sure to thank them for the re-fill.

All of you real ladies. I apologize for you having to see this side of me. But I am and always have been a WARRIOR. I can handle this shit kicker. He is a sugar tongued pimp. With a marked propensity for skirt chasing and bullying females. I have deleted the links from the friendlies in this post. Because CORNHOLIO will come at you. He is that petty and vindictive. Please disable ANONYMOUS comments on you blog. Fire me an e-mail if you need instructions.
krippledwarrior@gmail.com
==========================================================
@CORNHOLIO,
Here are my terms for peace!
You must write and post a blog on your page, where you will:
Apologize to Ms Anthropy, Christyjolu, Karen and Chatty Kelly for the disparaging remarks you made about them. Then you will, kin the same post, admit that you don't know the difference between a GNOME and a GENOME.
Then either you or one of the BLAH BLAH GIRLZ will leave a comment on my latest posting, with the single word in all caps
DONE
After I return the comment  with the same keyword you can delete, dispose or redact the post. Do this and peace will prevail. But be forewarned.

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER...
====================================

12 comments:

Blasé said...

I don't know who "cornholyo" is, so I didn't read the last statement (in white).

Blasé said...

It doesn't matter that your women (I would say 'ladies' but you ain't got none over here) see "this side of you".

Obviously these type of women are easily fooled and it wouldn't matter if you came to dinner at their table, naked. Your women are DUPED.....suka@

Blasé said...

I must eat supper, now.

SweetBaby, with her perky tits, has once again come through with fixin' a meal for her man (like any of your Today's Women followers would know anything about THAT...NOT).

I will say a prayer (I'm THE MAN, therefore I do the leading of prayer at my home) for the biggest container of AIR this blogosphere has ever known. Yes, that would be you, Harley Hippie

Blasé said...

ok....SweetBaby has chosen (I allowed her) another movie for us tonight. On the weekends, we usually rent a couple of movies (someone has to support the Hollywood self-centered actors), and tonight we are watching a movie called- 'Borat'??..I think that is what it is called.

Last night, we watched that movie directed by Clit Eastwood about Nelson Mandella played by Morgan Freeman and the Rugby team played by Matt Demon.

SweetBaby does these things for me because she adores the f***ing ground I walk on (any woman does after she spends about 30-45 minutes with Blasé..especially the Religious type women.. ;)

Blasé said...

I don't recommend Borat, because there are too many scenes that remind me of HH.

But..I do recommend 'The Notebook'. The author of the book lives only an hour from me.

Blasé said...

Btw, Double D/aka Donut Girl called you OUT, and the best you could do was judge her character by insinuating false accusations.

Real manly, HH

When you can attract real women like Double D, THEN you know you've got it going ON.

Anyone can talk religious jargon and attract the religious women. Nothing to brag about, there.

Blasé said...

You need to be on the receiving end of an irritated Zsa Zsa Gabor...before it's too late.

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

You’re not at war. You are sitting behind your computer and ranting and raving about unconditional surrender.
FIGHT, FUCK, OR GO FOR YOUR GUN???
My God,you have completely gone off the deep end.

Bwhahaha... I have never been spanked or fondled in public in my life. I hope you know that the blogosphere and the real world are not one and the same.
That being said, I don’t give a damn what you think about me or my so-called lifestyle.

“Naked harem girls... BLAH BLAH GIRLZ... Inflatable Sweet Baby. Her tits are starting to sag a bit…” spoken like a true women basher.

You like to throw stones, but it’s time to take a good long, hard look in the mirror.

Blasé said...

@Double D: damn!, Girlfriend!

All my female readers are like you in a way. All of them can take a licking and keep on ticking. Whereas for HH's women, they're spoiled and made of glass.

SOCK IT TO 'em, Baby!

Blasé said...

Well, it's time for Blasé to retire in SweetBaby's lap for the night.

HEY HH, you'll have to go argue with a sign-post till I get back.

I'm sure you can convince the sign-post just as easy as you convince your readers that you are...well..you know...everything you CLAIM to be.


..lol

red.neck chic said...

Uhmmmmm.... I'm not sure what I missed... I'm going to have to investigate. But, I love you Kurt.

And what EVER I missed - I will say this... there are lots of ladies over here Blase'. I find that personally insulting.

Now, I'm off to investigate, but Kurt - I do indeed love you, your blog - your heart and your soul. You are MY warrior - so uhmmm... I'm suiting up? Is that what I'm supposed to do in war? hmmm... I'll share my duct tape with you.

xoxoxo
you holler if you need me - I'm always around for you.
robelyn

Senorita said...

Okay, I am very confused......

What is going on ? Did I miss something ?

Who is this Blase guy ?

I think some clarifying is in order.