AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

AN AWARD

I am GIVING THIS AWARD TO ALL MILITARY
FAMILIES WHO HAVE A WARRIOR IN THEIR LIVES, PAST or PRESENT...
I follow several blogs written by some of America's unsung heroes. The Military Parents, Siblings, Spouses and their Children. Because of personal safety reasons and Operational Security (OPSEC) I must refrain from calling out their names. Some are tending to Wounded Warriors, and others have their Warrior in a deployed overseas status. And others are in the middle of transitioning to new homes. But all of them are doing more than their share of sacrificing for our freedom. So, when you hit your prayer time today. Please Include ALL Military Family MEMBERS in them.
If you have a family member Serving, or who has served in The United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard; This award is for you. 



There are no rules for accepting or posting this Gold Star Medal. I created it and it will appear in my side bar for you to take at anytime you wish. Be well. Be blessed and be a blessing.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION, DEVOTION, COURAGE, STRENGTH AND SERVICE.
Kurt...

12 comments:

Alice in Wonderland said...

We have that exact same public information advert in our country too! Except if you can imagine them talking in English!

Yes, you deserve that gold star. and every award that you ever received.
Wear them with pride! You have earned them, my friend!
Big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

My cousin served for a year in Kuwait...she is still in the reserves I admire her so much. She missed a year of her kids lives to serve our country!

samurai said...

Thank you for your service sir.

Heart2Heart said...

Kurt,

You have always done a great service keeping our minds where they should be. The service announcement is great and I will be showing it to our teens that frequent our home that just started driving. I guess the same could be used for bicycles and skateboarders too. Yikes it was pretty brutal.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Ms. A said...

Yikes! I had a near miss with a kid, once. We live next door to an elementary school and I was backing our Suburban out of the garage. One of the school kids decided to cut across our driveway (right up next to the garage door)and I barely saw the top of his head! If it had been a shorter kid, I would not have seen them. Went straight to the school office and told them about it. They made an announcement for the kids to stay on the sidewalks. Whew!

Sometimes, cars, cycles and kids seem to appear out of nowhere. I try to be extra cautious.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

I have lots of family (cousins) and friends serving overseas.

I agree about motorcycl safety. A car ran a red light and my brother hit it in his motorcycle...flew over it and broken his leg badly. It was the last time he rode a bike...and he loved to ride his bike. His wife...insisted.

later honey.

mac said...

Helmet Laws suck! I hate motorcycle helmets as a mandatory accessory. I'm way past 21, I know what's at stake, MY choice!!!!


Yes, let us never forget the sacrufice made by all of our fellow citizens who served...even if it wasn't in the Army ;-)

Unknown said...

That's awesome :)

Thanks for the recognition... families are often forgotten in the background!

Anonymous said...

Man, you're so thoughtful. And such a big Teddy Bear.
They will stay in my thoughts. Thank you biker man.

Kelly said...

My hubby has a real bronze star that is in our living room. I love the gold star. Thanks.

Christina said...

Thank you so much for sharing this award with me. I will always stand by my husband and also my brother who both serve in the military. I thank you as well for your support and for your service to this country. Y'all are my heroes.

Lynn said...

Thank you so much for sharing this award.. as our youngest son is in the United States Air Force..

Blessings,
~Lynn