AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MAIL CALL

FLIGHT OPS HAVE JUST SECURED. 
AND THESE WERE IN THE MAIL BAG...

EVERYONE LOVES GUNS & ROSES

BACK OFF, BUB!


ROCK & ROLL

'SUP? G!

IS THAT EDIBLE?

ON SECOND THOUGHT...

THAT'S RIGHT BABY.. I STILL GOT IT

RICE CEREAL? REALLY? RICE CEREAL???

MOM! YOUR HANDS ARE FREEZING.

I NEED A VACATION.

TONIGHT YOU DIE IN YOUR SLEEP.

I JUST FARTED!


DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?

MMM... MMM!


AND A NON-BIKER STRIPPER...
KNOW HOW YOU CAN TELL?
WATCH THIS...
===================
==============================

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute...

I just saw this video...LOL! Too funny!

Red Shoes said...

SKID MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never... EVER... trust a fart!!!!

Just sayin'...

~shoes~

SusanD said...

Funny, funny pictures. Someone shared that video with me a few days ago. Oh my! Def not a biker. ahaha. Blessings, SusanD

red.neck chic said...

ha HA!!!!!!!!!!

The last video CRACKS ME UP every time I see it. LOLOLOL

xoxoxoxo
robelyn

Uncle Sam's Mistress said...

Love these!

Marnie said...

I like the last video too :0)

Senorita said...

That last video had me laughing !

Kelly said...

Those photos were too cute. I'll just not comment on the video. (oh dear!)

Heff said...

Oh DAMN ! That was just wrong. and brown.

UBERMOUTH said...

Hahahah hilarious vid and loved the baby pics[great captions too!].