AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

MAIL CALL:

It's that time again. Unless you are obviously a crook I will give no clues as to your name or whereabouts.



First I would like to say a gracious "Thank you" to the thirty people who sent me a message for MEMORIAL DAY! I am truly touched by your sentiments. But may I remind you; I'm still alive. And MEMORIAL DAY is set aside to recall those who paid the ultimate price for our freedom.

Now to answer the other mail;

SENIOR CHIEF!(E8)

Sonar Technician

Anti-Submarine Warfare Officer



AA Electronics / BS Computer Science

NO, I don't work for any law enforcement agency.

Network/Data Security



Paraprosdokian



I used to post Security info here. But I lost a bet when I proved that people were not reading them. So I don't do that anymore.


WWW.SPOKEO.COM


And here are a couple of scam mails to look out for.












If you get an E-Mail like one of these above. Please ignore it and delete it.
=========================================================




If you are easily upset by the sights of memorial day recognition; you'll want to skip this blog until sometime after June 6, 2010.




Knock-off Ship's work! Commence Holiday Routine!

7 comments:

Ms. A said...

All the scams out there can be quite annoying! Especially when they say no virus detected. Grrrr!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up! I think these go to my spam box...not sure but I will be on the look out! Looking forward to seeing your Memorial day posts!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Yeah, I get them all the time....and not just on one computer, the one's that I use for business too!
I just ignore them, although they are a nuisance. If these people are legit, then they would already know you.
They used to always go into my Spam, but a few have sneaked through.
The really annoying one's are the one's from The Bank Of Africa who tell you that all of your family were killed in a plane crash and you have been left £20 million, just send your bank details!
Upsetting and rubbish!!!!

Heff said...

Happy Memorial Day weekend.

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

A message for you on mine....

NicNacManiac said...

Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend and we are glad that you are still with us to bring joy, kindness, love and the occasional frank comment our way :) xOxO Nerina

Senorita said...

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend !