AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A SHORT UPDATE

Things have been very busy for me lately. Doing double sessions of  PT (Physical Therapy) and OT (Occupational Therapy) at the San Diego VA hospital. The sessions are 1 hour for each. But because I am using the VA wheelchair transport system, I'm forced to go and return by their schedule. And so far a trip from home and back to get 2 hours of therapy, is averaging 7-8 hours.

I am not complaining. Just letting you know where I've been.
And I wanted to share a little video, that was created by one of my

FACEBOOK
FRIENDS
PAULA GRIMALDI-REARDON
MORE FAMOUSLY KNOWN
TO THE
MOTORCYCLING WORLD AS
PULSATING PAULA


SHE'S A BIKER CHICK FROM THE OLD SCHOOL

AND SHE USED TO BE A STAFF WRITER FOR
MOTORCYCLE LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE
AND
A STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER
FOR EASY RIDER MAGAZINE.

HER FACEBOOK PHOTO ALBUM
BELONGS IN A MUSEUM
AND I COUNT MYSELF BLESSED FOR

HAVING MET HER.

IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK,
AND
ANY INTEREST
IN
MOTORCYCLING
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU
FRIEND REQUEST
PULSATING PAULA.

I CALL HER VIDEO
"GET YOUR BEARD ON."

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get all the treatment and rest you need, my friend! Your blogging friends here will be waiting for your return. Sending prayers and good vibes your way!!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Will have to let the husband in on Paula's Page. Or maybe not?...

Glad you are getting the PT you need, sorry it's such a hassle. Have you pimped your ride yet?

NicNacManiac said...

Work it out....pump it up...get that body in fighting shape...it'll be Speedo season before you know it!!

Love ya Babe xOxO

Paula Rocks !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some impressive beards!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

warrior man: I love that song...cause I'm bad. I used to have a b/f that a bike but had no beard...

we were like 9 and 10 years old. hehehe. But I'm still bad. :)

cool video.

Marnie said...

Real life first, blogging second...glad you're ok though.

Cloudia said...

keep getting better!



Aloha from Hawaii

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


<°)}}><

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas k-Dub.

Cocaine Princess said...

Rest Up and get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Ooh Kurt please get better soon.

Just stopping by to say Merry Christmas to you!
Betty

Just telling it like it is said...

complaining...never you scarification's for us... I would take good nursing care for us...no stoned would be understood

Heidi said...

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear? beard? bear?