AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Still awaiting results



This s the therapy group at the La Jolla VAMC San Diego, Ca. gathered to celebrate a retirement of one of their own. For some odd reason they invited me to attend and had me pose along with the party.

Actually they are a wonderful group of people who have supported and motivated me to become more mobile and less of a quadriplegic. You can't tell from this picture, but they are a very fun group of people.

This is more indicative of their character. Who could be in contact with wonderful health care professionals such as these and not get well in the the process?
Not I!!!

As for the kidneys I'm still at a diminished functionality but my anti-biotic regimen ran out today and we are hoping it will have made a change for the better





6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

It looks like a fun group, Kurt. I do believe there is healing in laughter. I wish you could just laugh yourself to wellness.

I want you to know that I got many wonderful emails from blog buddies that were so surprised that you wrote them and thanked them. Thank you for doing that!

Hope your kidneys kick in!!! xo Diana

Tete said...

Still have you in my prayers and asking for healing for your kidneys. Looks like a wonderful bunch of people to be around. Always surround yourself with high energy, positive people. They will lift you up.

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

What a great group of people. I do believe that laughter heals people.
You are still in my prayers and I just know you will get better.
Kindest regards,
Mary

sweetvintageofmine said...

Laughter is the best medicine.....being around people who love to have fun is wonderful!! Blessings and Healing in Jesus name~~~Roxie

UBERMOUTH said...

You're in my prayers,but I am sure your upbeat personality and positivity goes along way to self-healing. Now heal my knee! :)

Lorna said...

My very best wishes to you for healing and recovery. Take care.