AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

HOME SICK

DURING MY  21 YEARS OF NAVAL SERVICE THIS PLACE WAS THE ONE PLACE I ALWAYS LONGED FOR...

 LOOKING NNW FROM MY FRONT ROOM

 LOOKING EAST FROM MY LIVING ROOM

EAST FROM MY KITCHEN

 ETHAN
 ETHAN AGAIN
 YEP ETHAN
THIS GUY KEEPS THE BUNNIES IN CHECK

 EASTERN VIEW FROM MY LIVING ROOM





EASTERN VIEW FROM MY PATIO


AGAIN FROM THE LIVING ROOM









EARLY MORNING CLOUDS WHILE WAITING FOR MY VAN RIDE TO THERAPY


 MOON RISE Sept 13, 2011

 MOON RISE Sept 14, 2011
MOON RISE Sept 14, 2011


WHITE TAIL DEER ate my HIBISCUS BUSH

BUT THEY IGNORE MY GAZANIAS

JUST ANOTHER PERFECT DAY

==========><==========
MOON SET WHILE WAITING FOR MY VAN RIDE TO THERAPY





all pics taken with my Apple iPhone4
==========)(==========

AFTER 5 YEARS CONFINED TO A BED/WHEELCHAIR THIS HOME HAS BECOME 

MY DUNGEON OF DESPAIR
I'M GOING STIR CRAZY

AND I'M ACTIVELY SEARCHING FOR A NURSING HOME IN AN EFFORT TO REGAIN THAT 

HOMESICK FEELING.

I'LL LET YOU KNOW.




6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Your views are gorgeous really. I'm not sure just where you are located...the west somewhere I think?

I grew up in the mountains of PA and we could see 7 counties from our house. Part of me still longs for those mountains and that unaffected way of farm life.

Living in WI we have the lakes and I do love the water..but sometimes long for the curve of the road as you course to the top of a mountain.

How is your therapy going? It's not easy, is it? I'm sure you have days when you just feel defeated and overwhelmed...we all do...but not many for the same reason as you do. My little trials pale in comparison to what you have endured..and are enduring.

Sending you a big hug of encouragment and I'll keep you in my prayers-

Just wondering if you are part of any kind of support group? Sometimes it helps to be with others who really understand. Diana

Ms. A said...

Oh, my, nice views. Is Ethan a Coopers hawk?

I'm not certain why you would choose a nursing home, to make you homesick, but I'd be willing to bet it would. How could it not, with such nice surroundings.

red.neck chic said...

Oh... I have a plan!!! Come to Texas - visit for awhile - I'll drive you nuts - then you will be home sick!!! See? I'm such a problem solver!!!! When can I expect you?

Kurt... good grief - your views are INCREDIBLE!!!

Here are some facts: we soak in the essence of power, energy and intensity just by visually appreciating the hawk. The hawk is a solar animal which means it has all of the attributes summed up by fire and sun... brilliance, clarity, energy, and unification.

I'm thinking that I like it that Ethan hangs out in your 'hood! It's good stuff and he's wise to choose you.

xoxoxo
robelyn

Cloudia said...

love your gorgeous moon, clouds, view and hawk buddy!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

WOW, what vistas you have!

I'm sorry you're feeling low, wish I had better words of encouragement. I admire your courage and stamina, Kurt.. I don't know another with more of an iron will.

Charlotte said...

Kurt, please send Ethan my way ... we have plenty of squirrels that will make him a very happy camper. Love the views from your neck of the woods.

P.S. I'm so glad to know that your surgery was a success. I'm sending a ton of blessings to you and yours.